Wake up to the scent of apricots and the rays of sunlight in an idyllic ambiance and look forward to another wonderful day – this is what awaits you in our exquisite single room.
In a place where comfort and aesthetics come together, it’s easy to unwind. You can look forward to a relaxing time in our cozy room no. 10 for 2 people.
Leave everyday life behind and enjoy the amenities of your accommodations in this lovingly renovated room. Our carefully selected furnishings offer all the comforts, emphasize the historic ambiance of the house, and create a perfect connection between past and present.
Amenities in the single room & cozy room
ca. 16 m², for 1-2 people
WC, shower, telephone, TV, hair dryer
Pets upon request
Our rooms are non-smoking
Due to reasons of historic preservation, our hotel does not have an elevator!
- All prices are per room/night incl. breakfast excl. local tax
- Check-in: 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Breakfast: buffet with a variety of regional products, fresh pastries, fruit, ham, cheese, spreads, homemade jams, muesli, etc.
- Sauna: use of our in-house sauna is included
- All our rooms and suites in the main building have air conditioning. A Dyson air conditioning unit is available in each of the double rooms in the side wing.
- Our bed & breakfast is under a historic preservation order and therefore does not have an elevator!
- All our rooms are non-smoking.
- Natural pond: use of our natural pond is included
- Parking: free parking with 2 e-charging stations
- Pets: upon request, € 22.00 per night
- Cancellation conditions:
Up to 2 weeks prior to arrival, cancellations are free.
For later cancellations, if the room can’t be rebooked, we charge 90% of the total cost.
When booking more than 4 double rooms, 30 days apply!
We recommend travel cancellation insurance! www.europaeische.at
This hotel is absolutely one-of-a-kind, and once more, we felt right at home. We have hardly eaten a better breakfast than the one here, and the rooms/suites are beautifully and individually furnished [...]